Donna, from Greenbay...
Mexican Layered Dip
This is a very tasty & refreshing summer dip that was given to me by a friend many years ago. Every time there is a morning tea at work, this dip has been included & now they request it to be made for any special occasion. Kids love it too & its very quick & easy to make.
- 250gm Sour Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground chilli powder
- 2 avocados
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- 3 spring onions
- 3 tomatoes
- Grated Tasty cheese (approx 1 cup)
- Corn Chips
- Mix the sour cream & chilli powder together & spread onto bottom of ceramic or glass quiche dish.
- Place in fridge to chill for appox. 20mins
- Crush garlic, mash avocados & mix together
- Spread this over the sour cream layer.
- Finely chop spring onions & tomatoes & sprinkle this over the top of avocado layer.
- For final layer, grate cheese over top to cover.
- Serve with corn chips.