Marnie, from Mt Eden...
Tasty Tamarillo Guacamole
A tamarillo twist on guacamole - one day I didnt have any tomatoes to put in my guacamole and decided to substitute "tree tomatoes"! They tasted so good I now always make this recipe when I can get my hands on some tamarillos! The smoked paprika also makes this extra delicious!
- 1 tamarillo, chopped
- 1 avocado, skin removed and mashed
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- handful of coriander, finely chopped
- 1-2 Tblsp lemon juice (to taste)
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper. Delicious as a dip or spread!
|Serves||Cooking Time||Prep Time|