Jane, from Ilam...
Mmmmini Savoury Morsels
These easy savoury bites have become famous with all my family and friends. They do come with a warning though.. they're very addictive!
84 Votes Since September 10th
- 250g pottle of sour cream
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped ham or lightly cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- For a vegetarian option omit the bacon or ham and add a tablespoon of chopped curly parsley.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Combine all the ingredients and fill greased mini muffin tins with a heaped teaspoon of mixture (they do not rise much at all).
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or till golden brown.
|Amount||Cooking Time||Prep Time|