Elena, from Barrington...
Creamy Zucchini Soup
This creamy zucchini soup is almost an easy to make as opening a can of soup and it tastes so much better.
16 Votes Since September 5th
- 5 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 tb spoon butter
- one medium size onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tb spoon curry
- 150 ml cream
- 2 cup of chicken stock
- ground pepper
- In a saucepan melt butter. Stir in zucchini, onion and garlic. Reduce heat to medium simmer, non covered, cook until vegetables are tender.
- Puree in a blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Pour pureed soup back into saucepan, add chicken stock, cream and curry. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer until heated through. Do not boil.
- Top each serving with grated cheese, serve with garlic bread.
|Serves||Cooking Time||Prep Time|