Lorraine, from Auckland...
Bestest Ever Salsa Salsa (I'M Not Kidding!)
This is a basic mexican salsa and it's great with chicken, fish and all the traditional mexicano foods... nachos, chilli, fajitas... or add to mashed avocado to make great guacamole
2 Votes Since September 2nd
- One large red onion finely chopped
- Three tomatoes finely chopped
- A large bunch of coriander chopped
- Juice of two limes and one lemon
- 50ml water
- A chili chopped finely (or more if you want it spicier)
- Two crushed cloves of garlic
- Salt to taste
- Mix everything together leaving the coriander until last. Let sit for half an hour before serving to allow everything to meld together.
|Amount||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|two cups||Zero mins||10 mins|