Diane, from Pt England...
Wasavo Super Sauce
I invented this little number several years ago - One of the most useful recipes in my entire repertoire!
It is just so versatile! Try it on fresh Salmon fillets. Or, as a dip to enjoy with fresh crudites and chips. And it makes a terrificsalad dressing simply served with a bag of ready mixed salad leaves. I also use it to stuff savoury hard boiled eggs.
- 2 avocados
- juice of 2 limes or lemons
- 2 tablespoons good-quality mayonnaisse
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste (from Asian grocery)
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- Halve the avocados . Remove stones and mash with lime or lemon juice
- Add mayonnaise & wasabi paste and mash again.
- Fold in parsley.
- Pile mixture into a bowl and sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
|Amount||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|1 cup sauce||nil!||8 minutes|