leigh, from cromwell...
Creamy Chicken And Bacon Pasta
Creamy Chicken Pasta dish that is a sure winner in my house. Served with garlic bread it is a perfect quick meal for a busy famly.
1 Votes Since October 11th
- 3 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- ! large onion
- I pkt bacon pieces
- 1/2 bag penne pasta
- 1 Dolmio jar Three Cheese Sauce
- 1 Dolmio jar filled with milk
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Brown in a non stick fry pan.
- Combine penne pasta, diced onion, bacon pieces,Dolmio sauce followed by a Dolmio jar fillied with milk and chicken pieces in a caserole dish.
- Cook at 200 deg for 30 minutes and then cover with grated cheese and then cook for a further 20 minutes.
|Serves||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|5||50 minutes||20 minutes|