Melanie, from Halswell...
Deluxe Nachos - 20 Ingredients!
I like adding lots of different ingredients, usual nacho recipes are pretty basic, I like to spice it up!
29 Votes Since October 10th
- 500g beef mince
- Nacho corn chips
- Grated cheese
- Sour Cream
- 1 T heaped chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon origanum
- 1 can baked beans
- 1 T bbq sauce (Pams Smokey BBQ is the best)
- 1 T tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed chilli
- 1 teaspoon garlic & basil paste
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste (don't worry if you don't have this)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- salt n pepper
- 1 T heaped red onion
- 1 onion chopped
- **also a nice cold beer to enjoy with them!
- Fry onions, add mince until it is evenly brown.
- In a bowl mix dry ingredients (except corn chips obviously!) with the sauces & baked beans.
- Add to the meat, cook for 5 minutes.
- Layer cornchips on oven tray and grill for couple of minutes.
- To serve: put cornchips on plate, grated cheese, then the mince mixture, more grated cheese and a big spoonful of sour cream in the middle.
- Enjoy!! As we sure do each time we have this! Yum - also goes well with a nice cold beer...oh and a rugby game (preferably the All Blacks or Crusaders!)