Elizabeth, from Redcliffs...
School can be tough work for the kids, so here is something they can make themselves. Then they can sit down for an afternoon of TV and you nagging on at them to do their homework.
1 Votes Since August 31st
- 6 slices bread
- Lightly girll both sides of the bread under a grill.
- Butter & spread marmite on one side of the bread.
- Add grated cheese on top of the covered side
- You can fill them with whatever fillings you like.
- Cook until the cheese melts and the bread is crunchy