Matilde, from Runanga 7803...
Fresh Summer Lunch
A refreshingly light meal ideal for summertime lunches with pasta, chicken, feta and vegetables
3 Votes Since October 24th
- Sanremo large shells 60g
- 1 chicken breast about 200g
- baby spinach (prewashed) 20g
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1/4 yellow pepper
- 3 champignon mushroom
- 2 spring onions
- Feta cheese 30g.
- 2 big lemons (juice only)
- 1 Tabspn olive oil
- 2 Tabspn extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspn wholegrain mustard
- salt to taste
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan
- add chicken breast,cook 4 minutes each side
- salt to taste,then add the juice of 1 lemon
- Turn heat down, cook another 6 minutes,turning once more.
- When cooked, keep aside to cool completely.
- Cut chicken in thin slices
- Wash & cut peppers in thin strips.
- Wash & cut cherry tomatoes in half
- Clean mushrooms with paper towel,slice thinly.
- Put mushrooms in a bowl,squeeze the juice of second lemon over &
- leave for 5 minutes
- Dice Feta cheese
- Bring to boil a litre of salted water, add pasta shells, cook for 15 minutes.
- Drain in a colander, wash under cold water,
- Dry pasta in a tea towel then put in a serving bowl with all prepared
- vegetables and feta cheese.
- Mix together the lemon juice drained from the mushrooms with
- the juice left over from the cooked chicken.
- Add the Extra Virgin olive oil & the wholegrain mustard
- Combine well and toss through the chicken and vegetables
|Serves||Amount||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|1||double for many you like||30 minutes||20 minutes|