Donell, from Whataupoko...
Bbq Time Seafood Cob
Very Very YUMMY TO START BBQ or PARTY.
3 Votes Since October 24th
- 1 Large Cob Loaf
- 300g Sour cream
- 250g Cream cheese
- 600g Prawns, Crab meat,Mussels or (or seafood of your choice) roughly chopped
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Sweet chilly sauce or to your taste
- Little milk or butter to glace top of cob
- 1 Cut top of cob loaf and remove soft bread centre.
- 2 Place sour cream and cream cheese in a large bowl, mix until smooth and combined then stir in seafood,onion and sweet chilly sauce.Spoon mixture into the cob cover with top and wrap in foil.
- 3 Bake at 150. C preheated for 1 1/2 hours, unwrap and glace top of cob with a little milk or Butter, Put back in oven to 190 C for 5 til 10 minutes or until to is crisp.
- 4 Serve with crackers, crostini,or veg sticks
|Serves||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|Around 8 to 10||1hour an 40 mins give or take||15 to 30 minutes|