Adele, from Bryndwr...
The One And Only.....Chicken And Potato Salad
This is a fabulicious recipe only to be relished occasionally! Made up by a friend of mine it requires little effort and can be enjoyed on the side or as a main! Be careful though, once tried and you're addicted!!!!
14 Votes Since September 30th
- 1-2 chicken breasts
- 4-5 large potatoes
- Sour Cream
- Spring Onions
- Mustard Seeds
- Clean and cube the potatoes and place in an oiled baking pan. Bake the potatoes until cooked (approx 30 mins at 180)
- While the potatoes are cooking, cube and cook the chicken.
- Cut up and cook the bacon.
- Chop up the spring onions.
- Combine everything and add the dressing! Easy!
- Dressing: 1/2 Mayo 1/2 Sour Cream (Keep adding till you get desired taste!)
- Add as many mustard seeds as you like!
|Serves||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|serves approx 4-6||15 minutes||5 minutes|