Diane, from Pt England,...
This makes a nice accompaniment to a 'Curry Night' Feast or is a great lunch or light supper - served with a green salad.
53 Votes Since September 2nd
- 6 medium sized red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock powder
- 2 tablespoons Tandoori paste
- 1 teaspoon each: cumin, paprika & lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- To Serve: Mango Chutney
- Scrub potatoes and cut into dice.
- Dissolve chicken stock powder in 2 cups hot water, in a saucepan.
- Bring to boil and cook potatoes for 8 minutes. Drain Well.
- Mix tandoori paste and spices together. Toss potatoes in this mixture.
- Heat oil in a large wok or frying pan.
- Stir-fry potatoes until brown and fragrant.
- Serve with Mango Chutney.
- Nice accompanied by a green salad
|Serves||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|4||20 minutes||10 minutes|