Matilde, from Runanga 7803...
Fresh fruit smoothie
3 Votes Since October 24th
- Fresh Strawberries 300g
- 2 Fresh Peaches
- 2 Tablesp. sugar
- 1 orange (juice only )
- vanilla ice cream 100g
- First chill the glasses to be used
- Clean the strawberries and put some in a blender, while
- keeping some aside for decoration later
- wash the peaches and dry with paper towel,then cut in 1cm cubes
- add to the strawberries along with the sugar and orange juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Keeping the blender running add small portions of ice cream,
- until smooth.
- Fill the glasses, and add a small blob of ice cream with half strawberry on top
|Serves||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|4||no cooking required||10 minutes|