Emillie, from Stoke...
Dreamy Creamy Lemon Tart
This luscious lemon tart is absolutely divine and surprisingly easy to make. Serve with a little vanilla ice cream, yoghurt or cream and you're sure to impress!
4 Votes Since October 19th
- I block or 1 1/2 sheets pre-rolled Sweet Short Pastry
- 250 grams Caster sugar
- 200 mls Cream
- 5 Eggs
- Rind and Juice 4 + lemons
- Grease a flan dish and line with the sweet short pastry.
- Blind bake until lightly golden brown.
- Beat other ingredients together.
- Pour into the pastry shell.
- Bake at 150 degrees celsius for approximately 45 minutes or until set.
|Serves||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|8+||15 + 45 minutes||15 mins|