Violet, from Greymouth...
I am a fan of both cookies and cakes, and when it came to choosing, I was undecided, so I created a Cookie Cake, which then removed all my problems!!! I can have both at once!!!
9 Votes Since October 16th
- 125g butter
- 1 Cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 1/2 Cups flour
- 200g (about) of Chocolate buttons
- 3 eggs
- 5 Tablespoons of custard powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 dessertspoons of flour
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius
- Cream butter and sugar, add egg and beat
- Add the vanilla and flour.
- Mix to a soft dough.
- Place around the edges and on the base of a greased cake tin.
- Press chocolate buttons into sides and base.
- Beat eggs and sugar until thick.
- Fold in sifted dry ingredients.
- Pour into cake tin lined with cookie dough.
- Cook for approx. half and hour
|1 Cake||45 mins approx.|