Angela, from Highfield...
Easy Drooly Chocolate Brownie
This scrumptious brownie recipe came from a friend who was the world’s best at whipping up wonderful food for unplanned visitors. It is so quick and easy to make, and doesn’t leave a lot of messy dishes! Yummy served hot with cream or ice-cream as dessert, or cold as a slice.
- 100 grams melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup self-raising flour ( or 1 cup plain flour and 1 tsp baking powder)
- ¼ cup cocoa
- Mix all ingredients together with a fork.
- Put in greased microwave dish (about 22 cms square or similar).
- Sprinkle top with chocolate chips or broken chocolate. I use enough to give a good covering.
- Oven cook 10-12 minutes at 170. Brownie should still look sticky after cooking. Trust the recommended time, do not over-cook.
|Serves||Amount||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|6-8||16 brownies||10 minutes||5 minutes|