Jill, from Manurewa...
A - B - C Slice
A delicious slice, that is gluten free and dairy free, with a tangy burst of fruit flavours.
Made in minutes; simple as ABC.
(I clipped a recipe out of a magazine, years ago and then I adapted it to make it dairy free and also added extra fruit.)
My recipe is very quick to make and great to serve anytime.
- 100 grams dried apricots
- 100 grams dried cranberries
- 50 grams dried banana chips
- 2 cups of desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 3 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a slice tin with baking paper or tin foil (oiled).
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Put into slice tin and bake in oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Check after 20 minutes that the top has not started to burn.
- Remove from oven and while still warm, cut into slices.
|Serves||Amount||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|several||about 12 -15 pieces||20 -25 minutes||5 minutes|