Millie , from Clutha Valley ...
Ultimate Toffepop Truffles
These truffles are so delicous and so easy!! Everybody i know absolutely loves them and requests them all the time, you won't be able to stop at one...
Also a very versistile recipe, you can use any kind of toffepops or use a different chocolate biscuit instead, mint slice is very yummy.
- 2 packets Toffepops (i usually use original)
- 1 250g packet cream cheese
- milk, dark or white chocolate melts.
- Blitz the toffepops in the food processer until they are a crumb.
- Dollop cream cheese onto biscuit crumbs and process until it all comes together.
- Roll into balls and put in fridge while you melt the chocolate.
- Coat the truffles then put back in the fridge to set.
- Best eaten strait form the fridge !
|Amount||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|about 30 truffles (depends how big you make them)||none, just time to set in the fridge!||15 mins|