June, from Ararimu...
This is a very easy and absolutely scrumptious slice. Everyone will rave about it and think that you are a marvellous baker.
2 Votes Since October 3rd
- 1½ cups biscuit crumbs (I use super wine biscuits)
- 75 gm melted butter
- 1 cup chocolate melts (whole)
- 1 cup raisin/dried apricots
- 1 cup long thread coconut (dessicated makes recipe to dry)
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup condensed milk (1 tin)
- Mix crushed biscuits with melted butter and press into swiss roll tin.
- Place chocolate melts over base first then,
- Raisins/dried apricots
- Then pour condensed milk over top.
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes until brown and firm in moderate oven.
- When cold cut into fingers.
|Amount||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|Cake tin full||25 - 30 minutes||10 minutes or less|