antoinette, from woolston...
A modern twist on a classic kiwi dessert! This trifle will be enjoyed by people of all ages and is very simple to make!
11 Votes Since October 2nd
- 1 sponge cake
- 1 tin caramel condensed milk
- 3/4 cup lukewarm water
- 3 Bananas
- Bottle cream
- 1 flake bar
- Chop sponge cake into bit size peices and place in a round glass bowl
- Mix the caramel condesned milk with the water
- Pour over sponge
- Leave in the fridge to set overnight
- Just before serving whip the cream
- Slice the banans and place over the sponge
- Top with whip cream and crumble over the flake bar