deborah, from mangapai...
Summer Strawberry And Marshmallow Ambrosia
delightfully light and creamy summer dessert. Always requested for Christmas Day!
2 Votes Since September 30th
- 1 pot sour cream
- 1 packet "soft" marshmallows
- 1 bottle cream
- 1 or 2 punnets strawberries
- Place sour cream in a bowl and soften with a wooden spoon, add chopped 'soft' marshmallows and stir to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or tight fitting lid and leave over night in the fridge. (or as long as possible).
- Next day whip cream until stiff (but not butter!), fold gently into the marshmallow/sour cream mix.
- Chop strawberries into halves or quarters, and fold these into the mix also.
- Cover again and refridgerate until needed.
|Serves||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|at least 6||0||30 minutes + overnight steeping|