Hannah, from Greenhithe...
Super Speedy Chocolate Brownie
Mum's been using this recipe for years and ever since she first made it all the friends and family have wanted to make it too. Great for the kids (and adults alike) when dusted with icing sugar or as a dessert served with berries and ice cream.
It's super speed to whip up and tastes amazing every time!
- 150g butter
- 3 eggs
- 350g sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 180g flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup nuts (optional)
- Melt butter and stir in eggs,sugar and vanilla.
- Beat until mixed through
- Stir in sifted dry ingredients and optional nuts. Do not over mix it!
- Spread into a 25cm square or round pan lined with cling wrap. Cover corners of pan so that you can easily lift it out once it's cooked
- Microwave for 6 mins on high. Check every 30 sec after 6 mins.
- When cooked it should still look sticky in the centre of the brownie.
|Amount||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|16-20 pieces||6-8 minutes||5 minutes|