Mary, from Warkworth...
This is so yummy, a secret treat throughout the day or for those parties where if you have to take something that you know that it will disappear.You know what u will be asked to bring next time.
1 Votes Since September 25th
- 1 pkt malt biscuits
- 1 cup of chopped eskimos or fruit puffs
- 125g butter
- half tin of condensed milk
- Crush biscuits
- Chop up sweets
- melt butter and condensed milk over a low heat.
- Add to biscuits and sweets.
- Form into logs and roll in coconut.
- Refrigerate till firm then cut into pieces.
|Serves||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|Who ever gets there first||refrigerate||10 minutes|