Haydn, from One Tree Hill...
Gran's Passionfruit Fluff
My siblings and I are always raiding Grans fridge and this is one of our favourite things to find. A yummy dessert which isn't high in calories.
317 Votes Since September 22nd
- 1 Rounded tablespoon Gelatine
- 2 Cups water
- 1 rounded tablespoon sifted flour
- 1 cup caster sugar
- Juice of 1 Orange
- Pulp of 6 Passionfruit (or 5 tablespoons of pulp)
- Soak the gelatine in 1 cup of water
- Mix flour into other cup of water and make sure there’s no lumps.
- Combine, add sugar and boil for 4 minutes on the stove
- Add juices
- Cool for at least 20 minutes and the beat until the mixture holds its shape, around 15 minutes.
- Fold in Passion fruit – be careful with this step as too much mixing can ruin the end result – ie it won’t be very fluffy!
- Pour into bowl put in fridge to set for at least 1-2 hours.
|Serves||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|4||1-2 hours to set||45 mins|