Bronwyn, from Bishopdale...
Delicious Chocolate Berry Cheesecake
I found this recipe on the internet and tried it. It was an instant hit with the family. I have been bribed a few times to make this as it is their favourite. I hope that it is a hit with all the viewers on here too!
7 Votes Since September 20th
- * 100g melted butter
- * 250g sweet plain chocolate biscuits*
- * 425g can Wattie's Boysenberries in Syrup
- * 500g pottle Tararua Cheesecake Filling
- * 2 tsp gelatin
- * We used double chocolate chip butter cookies.
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor or by placing in a sealed plastic bag and crushing with a rolling pin. Stir in the melted butter. Press into the base and sides of a 23cm loose bottom flan tin. Refrigerate until required.
- Drain and reserve the juice from the Wattie's Boysenberries in Syrup.
- Beat together the drained boysenberries and Tararua Cheesecake Filling until smooth. Spread into the prepared flan.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the reserved boysenberry juice and when it has been absorbed, warm in the microwave for 2 minutes on high and stir until dissolved. Cool. Pour over the cheesecake filling and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
|Serves||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|6||10 minutes||1 hour|