Doreen, from Honikiwi...
When you look at Broken Glass, it's like looking at a stained window.
People always say, 'Wow! what is that?', everyone loves it and goes back for more. It sells itself. Thats why Broken Glass is a winner!
This recipe has been in my family for about 40 years, coming from my mothers recipe book.
- 5 Jellies (red, yellow, green, blackberry, orange)
- 5 teaspoons Gelatine
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 2 cups hot Pineapple Juice
- 2 cups Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Make 5 Jellies with 1 1/2 cups boiling water to each to set firmly.
- Dissolve gelatine in cold water.
- Add hot juice and cool.
- Whip cream with vanilla and sugar and fold gelatine mixture into it.
- Cut jelly into cubes and fold carefully into prepared mixture.
- Turn into serving bowls or one large bowl.
- Leave few minutes, then stir gently from bottom to top, to bring up colour of jellies.
- Yum - Enjoy
|20||30mins - 1hour|