Lauren, from Forest Park, Parklands...
Death By Chocolate Cheesecake
If you love something sweet and think you can handle the richest, most decadent of desserts - give this a go! You'll definitely need a strong coffee or a huge glass of water to go with this!!! A much loved favourite amongst my family and friends!
- 1 packet of Nice Biscuits
- 100g of melted butter
- 250ml of cream, chilled
- 2 x 250g tubs of smooth lite cream cheese
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 100ml lemon juice
- 200ml sugar
- 10ml custard powder
- 50ml cocoa powder
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Crush the Nice biscuits in a bowl and mix with melted butter. Press the biscuit mix into a well greased pie dish.
- Place in the fridge.
- In a clean bowl beat the chilled cream until stiffly whipped
- Add the remaining ingredients except the cocoa and mix well together.
- Pour half of the mixture over the prepared base.
- Mix the cocoa powder into the remaining half of the mixture and beat well.
- Pour gently over the first layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes until pale brown around the edges.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving (best made the day before).
- Sprinkle with icing sugar for decretive effect!
|Serves||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|8 - 10||30 minutes||30 minutes|