Leisa, from Redwood...
Scrumptious Chocolate And Pumpkin Mini Muffins
These delicious tasty muffins with just the right combination of sweet and savory ingredients are a must in the baking tins. This muffin recipe which has been adapted over the years was originally found at the Art Centre in Christchurch. The ingredients are readily available all year round and the muffins whilst beautiful fresh from the oven can be frozen for any occasion.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking flour
- 1.5 cups brown sugar
- 1.5 tsp cinammon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 100g butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups cooked cooled mashed pumpkin
- 1 cup chocolate buttons
- 1) Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- 2) Melt butter and whisk in eggs.
- 3) Add butter and egg mixture to mashed pumpkin.
- 4) Add pumpkin mixture to dry ingredients and mix until no dry ingredients visible. Don't over mix.
- 5) Spoon into lightly greased mini muffin tins.
- 6) Bake at 150 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes or until muffin springs back in centre when touched.
|Amount||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|36 approx||12-15 minutes||30 minutes|