Janet, from Stoke...
Chocolate Craving Mug Cake/Dessert!!!
This is quickest and easiest cake/dessert you will ever make. All ages can make it, and it's a great hit with the kids after school fill up.Fantastic when those unexpected visitors arrive and you have nothing in the cupboard to treat then with.Such a hit this one will be and know time speared. Only takes 5min to make and cook.
- 4 tlbsp flour
- 2 tlbsp cocoa
- 3-4 tlbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tlbsp milk
- 3 tlbsp oil
- 3 tlbsp choc chips (optional)
- 1 tsp your favourite tipple (adults only optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 large mug
- Add dry ingredients and mix well in mug, with a spoon
- Add wet ingredients and mix well making sure you get all the ingredients at the bottom of the mug mixed well.
- Put in microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Cake will rise over the top but not down the side.
|Serves||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|1-4||3 minutes||2 minutes|