rebekah, from harewood...
This is a great recepie for the kids after school snack or the luch box that is if there is any left by the time they get home!!
4 Votes Since September 1st
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Sugar
- 8 oz Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t vanilla essence
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups oats
- as many chocolate chunks as you can get in!
- Cream the brown sugar, sugar and butter.
- add eggs baking powder baking soda and vanilla essence
- then add flour oats chocolate
- mix all ingredients
- place spoonfuls onto baking tray
- cook for roughly 15 minutes in 180 degree oven
|Amount||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|at least 15||15 mins||10 mins|